Friday, January 6, 2012

Humming along

Hallo,
Well I managed to get another challenge card done and I even dug some hoarded treasures out and used here today :)
This tri-fold is a die cut from Accu cut that was designed by Vicki from www.vickichrisman.blogspot.com
I don't have the die but Crafty Secrets sells packets of 3 cuts in different papers. I had bought these along time ago and was saving them....so today was a good day to 'use the good stuff' :)
The stamps I used are from Flourishes - colored with prismacolor pencils - and I did the tri-fold because that is what the current Timeless Tuesday challenge is this week :) Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
All for me today - tired cookie but worth it, went to sleep after work about 8 am and then got up to go to lunch with my friend Pat at 1130. Lunch was yummy, good company and the lunch place is adorable with art work all over the walls. Then I ran some errands....and a bit of time in the craft room ...but it will be early bed for me tonight!!!
Take Care
Tera









































3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow! What a great tri-fold design! Love the bright hummingbirds, too. Thanks for joining us at FTTC! ~Hugs, Cheryl

Silke Ledlow said...

Holy smokes Tera! This is gorgeous! What an awesome fold card...love the *window* center...too cool and brilliant! Hugs and happy New Year...~S~

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh... Tera! You did a great job on both of these.BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so so much for creating such amazing projects with the die. Let me know when you need more :)