Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wedding charms - Flourishes

Hallo,
Just a couple charm-like hangy thingsto show you today.
I did these up for the current challenge over at Flourishes for something Valentines but not a card. Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/.
I have been hoarding these charms from Fancy Pants for quite awhile now but had resolved to start 'using the good stuff' so between the charms and the other good stuff - Flourishes stamps!!!
I used stamps from Flourishes ' Wedded Bliss'.
On the white one I embossed with silver and then added accents with a viva decor pearl pen and a Mr. and Mrs. ribbon, along with a white and cream ribbon to hang it with.
The red I embossed with black and used a Tulip 'beads in a bottle' in black, and added a red and black ribbon to hang it with.
For both I embossed a phrase from the same set for the back of the charm.
The charms are about 3 inches square.
All for tonight - was sposed to work tonight and even managed to get in a good nap, and am on call....so after supper and couch time with the DH, I will head off to the craft room until later cause I know I won't be sleepy when everyone else heads for bed.
Have a great night !!
Tera






















































4 comments:

Cheryl said...

These are both so pretty! I think my fav is the white one, but I have to say...that red and black ribbon is fantastic! Thanks for joining us for the Timeless Tuesday challenge this week! ~Hugs, Cheryl

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful projects! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh...these are beautiful Tera! Love these little charms, what a great gift idea! Hugs ~S~

Heather Rogers said...

What beautiful charm hangy things. LOL That is a perfect description in my book. Thanks for playing at FTTC. :)