Sunday, February 17, 2013

Coloring class - watercolors



 
http://www.iostamps.com/
Hallo,
   I am a bit late postiong the pictures from my friday class - this was the first of the watercolor section of my class. I first gave them a big sheet of watercolor paper to practice on - wet on wet washes, then wet to dry and so forth. Some of the folks had played with watercolors before and some not so much.
  I believe they had fun . They all really seem to like doing flowers the best but then again between Flourishes and Impression Obsession  - so do I :)
Todays stamp is a new one from   Impression Obsession - called 'wild sweetheart rose' and I saw it done in watercolors on one of the gals on the DT's blogs (sorry I don't remember which) and had to try it myself.
  Check out IO's stamps here - www.iostamps.com
   The second stamp is from Serendipity Stamps and you can find thayt one here - http://www.serendipitystamps.com/
I love doing 'guy' cards with this one!!!
   Well I ended up on call for work tonight so I have a few hours this am that I am going to catch up on some craft stuff - then I will pick my DH up at the airport (he made a quick trip home for his younger brother's 50th birthday party)
   All for today - Take Care
        Tera

No comments: