Friday, February 8, 2013

Watering can

Hallo,
  Another night of work is done, its a sunny morning so I took missy puppy for her walk (or rather she took me is more like it - left to my own devices I would have gone straight to bed) a quick note here since I am still awake, and then off to bed with me.....
   I did this card for the current challenge over at Impression Obsession which is for ' shades of green' So the fence I made dark green and the watering can is bluegreen with a bit of red for some pop.
  I used a stamp from Impression Obsession called 'Watering can fence' #H1799.
   Check out the challenge here - www.mitrafriant.typepad.com
   I have my coloring class this afternoon and then the weekend off - 5 days off total!!! YIPPEE!!!
   Have a great weekend!!!
       Tera


3 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi Tera, How really creative and pretty. Your color for the fence really is great with your watering can! Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too!!!

Greta said...

Looks like you're thinking Spring! Great job!

Katie said...

Great card! I am always impressed with your coloring ideas! I have this stamp too but have not inked it up yet! Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.