Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pink, red, hearts and flowers....must be Valentines....

 Hallo,
    Just a short post this afternoon so I don't forget in the morning :)
A card for the current FTTC challenge over at Flourishes which was to use a heart.
  I colored the stamp - from Flourishes of course - with pencils and used a Spellbinders die to cut both the hearts.
 Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/

  I kept the background simple because I really love how the flowers turned out and wanted them to stand out :)
  Pink base cardstock with a red heart edged with gold mettalic pen, the main image is edged with the mettalic pen too. Then I used a couple ribbon scraps that were on my desk and a charm in from my stash. Lastly I added some pink pearls using fabris paint from tulip - the big bottles last forever and have a nice small tip too. I added some of the fabric paint to the pink lilacs too....
  All for today - DH is back in town, DD is at church with a friend and DS is at work so I guess we parent types are on our own for lunch :) I will have to work tonight too so a late afternoon nap is in order :)
  Have a great week - the kids and DH are both off work/school tomorrow so it will be a good family day :)
   Take Care
         Tera


No comments: