Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Spring Gerbers

Hallo,
   Just  short post as I get ready to head off to work tonight - its going to be a long night....I didn't get my nap today :). I ran a bunch of errands and had my bead weaving class from 1 to 430.
  I managed to get a few cards done earlier in the day after missy puppy took me for my walk.
    I have been coloring alot lately with the coloring class I am teaching - just to show the different looks you can get by just changing up the colors.
  Todays card starts with a stamp from Flourishes and a sketch from the current Tuesday challenge on Flourishes blog - Check it out here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
   I colored the flowers with copics onto Neenah Desert storm cardstock (colored like kraft cardstock, only its nice and smooth for easy coloring).I added some pretty spring-like DP's and a bright yellow card base and a heart ribbon charm too boot.
  All for today - Take Care
             Tera


2 comments:

Allison Cope said...

This is stunning Tera! Your daisies are so vibrant and beautiful! Thanks for joining us ta Flourishes this week. Don't forget to check out the Release Week Challenge tomorrow!

Denise Marzec said...

So bright, colorful and happy! AWESOME card! Thanks for joining us at the FTTC. :)