Monday, February 25, 2013

Red Pointsetta

Hallo,
  A quick early post for you this am - a few errands to run early today then hopefully back to the craft room (although I really should do some cleaning - I think I said that yesterday too....:)
   I did this card for the current Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes which was simply to use 'red'. Well that was easy - I had this image done up with watercolors onto watercolor paper for my 'Coloring for cardmakers' class with my local CLL, so I just pulled it out and made it up - It is my second Christmas card so far....I had thought about trying to do one a week starting in Januaray but things got away from me and this is only my second one so far .....
   The stamp is from Flourishes and I cut out the image and the next layer of red cardstock both with Spellbinders dies. The black die is a label from one of the paper packs from 'Paper Temptress' - I love it when I can use something instead of throwing it away!!!!
   Some sweet Christmas DP, a red fluffy piece of yarn and some gold pearl drops with a Viva Decor pen finish off this card.
   Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
   All for this morning - time to get a move on....
        Take Care
                Tera


No comments: