Monday, February 11, 2013

Memory box

 Hallo,
   A non -stamping project for you today.....
  A baby memory box made from a plain wood box, covered with pretty paper, button trim, paper flowers, die cut letters and some metal corners from Tim Holtz.
   Around the side I used a coredinations paper - burgondy with a pink core that I had run through a polka dot texture folder and then sanded off .
  The memory book inside the box is a chipboard book from Tim Holtz - decorated with the same papers plus coordinating papers, more button trim, die cut letters and some gold corner stickers.
  I usually include some stamped images on these boxes but this one was a special request from my Etsy shop :)
   All for today - back to cleaning house and maybe I will be able to get to the craft room later :)
      Take Care
            Tera




No comments: