Monday, July 6, 2015

Blue Dragon

Hallo,
  Well I had a good weekend - spent most of the day yesterday in my craft room while it was thunderbooming and raining outside and got a fair amount finished.
  Not raining this am yet so took the pups for a quick walk (looks like its a 'fixin' to rain :) and so now some house work and maybe a bit of yard work if the rain holds off a bit - then later a nap before heading into work tonight....
  Another in the reading card series - more than half way done now.....
  This sweet image is from Sweet Pea Stamps artist Rebecca Sinz and is called 'Blue Companion'
I colored her with prismacolor and polychrome pencils and edged both layers with gold metallic pen.
 The bottom layer is a gold shimmery cardstock that I stamped and embossed with stamps from Papertrey Ink. Lastly I added a couple gold stickers for accents.
  All for this am - will see if I can get some tasks accomplished outside my craft room today :)
   Take Care
       Tera


No comments: