Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Wolf stare

YAAAWWNNN,
   Oh Hallo,
  work, sleep, work again....
  Another wonderful Sweet Pea Stamps image for you this am from Rebecca Sinz called 'Predatory'
  I colored it with prismacolor and polychrome pencils.
  I haven't pulled out this image in a long time and really love the wolf and love how he turned out this time!!!
  We have a 'Wolf preserve' a couple hour from us here in NW Florida and one of these days I am going to save up enough money to go over and take pictures for the day - Love wolves!!!
  We used to see coyotes a lot growing up on the farm in Nebraska and one of our dogs growing up was half coyote, but the only time I have seen a wolf in the wild was a couple times in Alaska and only from far away.
  This card is another in my reading card series and the main image is backed with a shimmery gold cardstock, both layers edged with gold metallic pen and I added some gold corner stickers too.
  The back is stamped and embossed with stamps from Papertrey  Ink.
      Well off to bed with me - Take Care
         Tera



No comments: