Friday, July 10, 2015

Fairy Owl

Hallo,
  Trying to decide if I want to go back outside and do yard work this am - I really should...but my morning walk - all of 35 minutes - brought me back totally sweated out and  I am really not in the mood...
  My DD and I went and saw the movie 'MAX' about the military working dog  - really good, I almost thought they were going to let the dog die at the end and I would have been really mad but he didn't so that was good :)
  Another in the reading card series for you today.
I used 'Will-O and the wisps' by Norma J. Burnell over at Sweet Pea Stamps and colored her with prismacolor and polychrome pencils.
  I just love this little owl - so cute!!!
  I layered the main panel to a gold cardstock, edged both panels with gold metallic pen and added some gold corner stickers.
  The back is stamped and embossed with stamps from Papertrey Ink.
  All for today - I am thinking I will just do some house work (boy it really must be hot for me to CHOOSE housework!!)
                                                                              Take Care
                                                                                     Tera


No comments: