Saturday, July 18, 2015

Silentness

Hallo,
  Well I guess I am up and moving for the day - slept better for my few hours today than I did all day yesterday but if I would have stayed in bed much longer I would have not slept tonight so time to get a move on.
  I don't feel like cleaning and its too hot outside to pull weeds, so I am headed to the couch to work on a rug I am making for my Mom for her Birthday - it will be a bit late, but when my DD and I drive up to take her back to college then I will bring it with me - which means I have just short of a month to get it done.....
  I also have some coloring that needs to get done and need to start working on stuff for a class I am teaching in September with our local CLL _ Center for LifeLong Learning - all volunteer group and we have classes on everything from politics, history, religion, knitting, photography, dancing, geology, art, various arts and crafts and even skeet shooting - great place to learn something new for not a whole lotta money (instructors and admin are all volunteer but it does cost us money to rent rooms for classrooms and such :).
  Todays pretty is another in the reading card series and uses an image from Sweet Pea Stamps artist - Ching Chou Kuik called 'Silentness" .
  I colored her with prismcolor and polychrome pencils and then edged both layers with gold metallic pen. I added some gold stickers for accents too.
  The back is stamped and embossed with stamps from Papertrey Ink.
  Well better get busy here - Have a great day!!!
         Tera


No comments: