Monday, July 20, 2015

Butterfly Wings

Hallo,
  I have 2 versions of this lovely image to show you today - its a Sweet Pea Stamps image called 'Beautiful' by Holly Durr and I just had to do her up twice.
  She is colored with prismacolor and polychrome pencils and after I had her mounted on the gold cardstock I added some glitter to her wings.
 Both layers are edged with a gold metallic pen and I also added some gold corner stickers for accents.
  The back of these cards are stamped and embossed with stamps from Papertrey Ink.
  Not too much new here this Monday morning - walked the pups, need to do my stretches and then maybe do some cleaning - but I don't have a lot of energy this am might just end up working on the rug for my Mom or coloring....
 My van which has been in the shop for almost 3 weeks should be done today - crossing my fingers that it is finally fixed - for real this time :)
  And after a short weekend off I do have to work tonight....and tomorrow night....
  Have a great Monday ya'll
     Tera




No comments: