Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hummingbird

Hallo,
  Another HOT and STEAMY morning here in NW Florida - even the dogs where glad to be home after only a half hour walk this am - woozers - this weekend the heat index was around 120 degrees......
  I have a sweet image from Sweet Pea Stamps for you this am called 'Dark Lilies' by Ching Chou Kuik. I colored her with prismacolor and polychrome pencils.
  I mounted the image to some gold shimmery paper and edged both panels with gold metallic pen. I added some gold corner stickers for some accent.
  The back of this card is stamped and embossed with stamps from Papertrey Ink.
  I am off to the studio today for most of the day and then an errand or 2 on the way home - hopefully tomorrow I will get some time in my craft room too.
  All for today - Take Care
    Tera


No comments: