Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Sweet Turtle Mermaid

Hallo,
  Pre-posting for you today - home from work in the am to hopefully have enough energy to do a set of stretches before I cozy up in my bed for the day and back to work tonight....
  Another 'reading card' for you today - making these up for someone who wanted her own pretty deck of cards to meditate and do 'readings' with. I am not typically into that myself but more than happy to play with my pretties and make something pretty for someone else!!!
  This image is from Sweet Pea Stamps artist 'Aurora Wings ' called 'Sea turtle kiss' and I colored her up with prismacolor pencils.
  I layered her to a gold shimmery cardstock and edged both layers with gold metallic pen and then added a couple stickers for accents.
  I have used this sweet image a lot - she is just adorable!!!
  All for now - Take Care
        Tera

No comments: