Thursday, July 2, 2015

Wild and 'Feral'

Hallo,
  Well I am up and moving this am and that says a lot....pups got a short walk and now to get up the energy to keep moving :)
  I need to finish deep cleaning my bathroom - have one wall to do and 2 cabinets....and my knees are already sore from climbing up and down the step ladder yesterday....
  I managed to get a fair amount done yesterday - most of my bathroom deep cleaned and my 'dining room'/ancillary craft room put back the way it was before the windows (actually a little better organized than it was - and I even threw a couple things away......sigh.....I just know next week I will have some great idea for the stuff I threw away!!!)
  Todays project is another of the reading cards - making headway on these, hope to have them all done soon....
  This pretty image is from Sweet Pea Stamps artist Rebecca Sinz and I colored it with a combination of prismacolor and polychrome pencils.
  I layered the main image to a gold shimmery cardstock and edged both panels with gold metallic pen. I added some stickers for accent and the back of the card is stamped and embossed with stamps from Papertrey Ink.
  All for this am - Take Care
      Tera


No comments: