Saturday, October 20, 2012

Another Christmas wreath

Hallo,
   Very early this saturday am - craft fair day so wish me luck!!! I have an outside booth this year because I was a little late signing up, so I am really glad the weather is nice and cool and not raining!!!!
  Another wreath to show you today - again all the leaves were cut using Spellbinders and sizzix leaf dies out of papers from my scrap drawers . The plain cardstock ones I ran through texture folders - herringbone, Christmas ornaments, swirlys, flourishes.....
  All the stamps - letters and the poinsetta aref rom Flourishes and colored with copics. I strung the letters onto a gold ribbon.
  I am entering this in this weeks Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes which is to make something 'winter' . Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
    All for now - still have some setting up to do and I am seeing more daylight :).
   Take Care and have a great day!!!!
         Tera



2 comments:

Amanda said...

What a beautiful Christmas Wreath!! How creative and gorgeous!! I love how you designed it and used the Letters in Blossom and Poinsettia and Pine sets :) I love it!!

Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday "Winter" Challenge!!

~ Amanda :)

Unknown said...

Wow!! You created such a gorgeous Christmas wreath with those stamp sets!! Thank you so much for playing along at the FTTC!