Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

 Hallo,
   Welcome to my first day of 2 whole weeks off from work!!!! Yippee!!!! I didnot get called in to work so I stayed up late in the craft room and then tucked into bed for the rest of the night . This morning was a quick walk for me and my Kyna puppy and then off to a photography class I am taking. Some lunch and now the rest of the day will be for the craft room!!!
  I finished off this card for the last of the release challenges over at Flourishes - this one was to 'go natural'. Check out the challenges here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
   For my card I used stamps from Flourishes - colored with copics. I cut all the layers with Spellbinders dies and edged them with a copper mettalic pen. The dark brown layer I ran through a wood grain texture folder but it is hard to see.
  I used some wallpaper that has a stone grain look for the next layer and a ribbon made of natural fibers.
   Ok, thats all from me today - back to the craft room I go :)
   Have a great weekend!!!!
        Tera
  
 


No comments: