Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Steampunk Hat an Crow pumpkin

Hallo,
  Well I have the last of my steampunk pumpkin creations for you today - a pumpkin, a witches hat an a crow.
  Its amazing how much fun you can have with some duck tape :).
  I got off work in the wee hours of the morning today (due to a decrease in the number of our patients) and it was too early to go for a walk (I don't like o go while it is still dark - have had enough times that I have almost gotten run over even in the daylight..) so I pretty much went strainght to bed.
  I figured I would sleep until the puppy got too restless and then if she got too rowdy go for a short walk and then get some more sleep, but she was a very good little girl today. I got up about 330 and took Miss Kyna for a 30 minute walk before getting ready for work.
  All for today - I hope everyone in Sandy's path is doing ok!!!
   Take Care
                                                                                               Tera



No comments: