Sunday, October 28, 2012

Zebra Baby box

Hallo,
   I have been dying to show this one off - and since my DH's niece should have gotten it yesterday or at least tomorrow (and she doesn't look at my blog I am pretty sure) I will show it to you today.
  One of my DH's Nieces is having a baby and the theme for the baby room is Zebra's - so this is a gift box with a memory book inside made just for her. (I love zebra's too so this was fun - hard part was choosing which of about 6 zebra stamps to use :)
    The main image is from Cornish Heritage Farms and colored with copics, layers cut with Spellbinders dies and edged with a silver metallic pen.
  The Zebra butts is a stamp from Rubber Stamp Ave. - stamped repeatedly in rows and colored in rainbow colors with copics.
  The mama and baby zebra running is a very old stamp from Graphistamp - and I don't think you can get it anymore except maybe Ebay. I stamp that one in long rows and colored with copics also.
  I used rows of both the smaller stamps along the sides and on the top, along with some zebra paper and zebra ribbon - and the inside has zebra paper too with a bigger design.
  I did the memory book cover to match the box and the inside pages are in rainbow colors with a zebra stamp on one corner of each page.
  All for today - off to the craft room, now that I have warmed up from my morning walk - a brisk mid- 40 ish this am but with wind chill about mid-30's.....
   Take Care
        Tera





No comments: