Monday, October 15, 2012

CHF red and white

 Hallo,
   Just a quick little post over lunch time here - trying to get a bunch of stuf done in the craft room for my craft fair this weekend. Need to make a grocery run and then the kids have a swim meet this evening that I will be going to......
   The challenge over at Cornish Heritage Farms this time is for 'red and white'.
I am trying really hard to do my challenges as Christmas cards as often as possible so I can get enough made before time this year!!!
   This stamp is from Old Cornish Heritage Farms and I embossed it with red embossing powder onto a shimmery 'silver luster' paper from Paper Temptress and backed it with red and red DP.
  I ended up doing 4 because I couldn't decide which DP I wanted to use....
   Check out the challenge here - www.cornishheritagefarms.blogspot.com
   Off for today - am off and running for groceries.....
   Take Care
                                                                                            Tera



2 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Tera, these are great! I need to work on more Christmas cards. Love yours!

HappyCrafter said...

Very festive card, I really like the fancy corners.