Thursday, October 4, 2012

Snowmen Wreath

Hallo,
  Ahhh thursday evening... the kids are doing home work, the DH is out of town up at Taladega to watch the race (for the weekend) and I have been at the craft table most of the day - well after an hour walk with my rowdy puppy and making a craft supply run (I needed more wreaths...) and a bit of house cleaning....
   I worked on some Christmas wreaths - 3 in purples and blues and the makings for 2 more in reds and greens and gold....
  The letters are stamps  from Flourishes - colored with copics and the snowmen are digitals from Cornish Heritage Farms - also colored with copics.
   The leaves were all cut with die cuts in my cuttlebug and embossed with embossing folders and then I hot glued them onto the wreath.
  I am really having fun with these wreaths!!!!
  All for tonight - Take Care
          Tera
 



No comments: