Monday, October 29, 2012

Steampunk Skull and crow pumpkin

Hallo,
  A bit more steampunk for you today. I am going to try and get a bunch of stuff done in the craft room today because after about 2 weeks off, I have to go back to work tonight - pout. Ah well, gotta pay the bills somehow....
  I had fun with these steampunk pumkins - I covered the chipboard skull and hard foam pumpkin with random strips of shiny duck tape and then added texture with various tools. I then rubbed black ink into the texture and edges of the tape.
  Then the fun begins - decorating with various and random pieces of hardware, and the crow(whose hat is an old buttom BTW).
   All for now - of for a very chilly walk this am (mid 40's with wind chill at mid-30's - VERY chilly for us here in NW Florida!!!)
   Take Care
        Tera




No comments: