Monday, October 8, 2012

Christmas Pink

 Hallo,
   Just a quick card for you this evening - it was a low sleep day but fun . I had the last of my encaustic wax painting classes today - I definatly have a new craft addiction now!!!!
  DH got home from his weekend trip to Taldega to watch the Nascar race over the weekend so I was helping him unload the truck (not many hotels near-by so the group that he goes with just camps out in a nearby field).
   I just got this stamp last week from Flourishes and have colored it up several times already - this time of course in pink.
  I of course am using this card for the first of the release week challenges over at Flourishes for their 'Think Pink' challenge for Breast Cancer awareness month - Check it out here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
  My Mom is a survivor - and as a matter of fact this month is her 5 year mark!!!!Yippee!!!
  I colored this lovely stamp with prismacolor pencils and cut it and the next layer both with Spellbinders dies and edged them with gold mettalic pen.
  I used some cute pink, and green  striped DP and a green card base. And lastly I added some pink pearl drops with a tulip fabric pen.
   All for tonight - Take Care
         Tera


2 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Lovely coloring on those poinsettias Tera! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Challenge!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh, Tera! Your poinsettia is GORGEOUS! Fabulous coloring! Thanks for joining us for Flourishes "Think Pink" challenge.