Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Red Pointsetta

Hallo,
  Well a busy day for me - didn't sleep well last night and have been running all day so I didn't get a nap - it is going to be a tough night at work tonight!!!! Thank goodness for 5 hour energy and caffiene!!!
  Todays card is for todays release challenge over at Flourishes which is for 'inside and out' - meaning to put some decoration on the inside of your card too!!! Check out all the challenges here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
  I had this card already made up and waiting to post so it worked out great for me today with all my busyness....
  The stamps are all from Flourishes of course - front colored with copics and cut out with Spellbinders dies.
I edged the layers with gold mettalic pen and added some pearl drops with a viva decor pearl pen.
    On the inside I embossed in gold both the same pointsetta image and the phrase from the same set and added a left over strip of the same DP as I used on the front.
   I think I am up to about 30 Christmas cards made now - alot more to go (I love Christmas and love the tradition of sending Christmas cards so I send out ALOT!!!)
  Alright it is time to get some super and get dressed for work - Have a great evening yas'll!!!
      Tera


1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

So vibrant and then the embossing on the inside is awesome! Thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge this week.