Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cabin Christmas Wreath

 Hallo,
   Well an early start to the day for me - as DS has a swim meet today and had to be to the school very early to catch the bus....DD needs the car today as she is taking the ACT again today - she has great scores but the Air Force Academy Recruiter told her that if she could add even just one more point it would bump her into the top third of candidates....
  Showing you another of the wreaths that I have been working on the last couple days. I hope to finish off the red/green ones today and start on a steampunk version.
  The letters are from Flourishes - colored with copics (I just love these letters and have used them a ton lately on all my wreaths) and the scene is from Cornish Heritage Farms - Thomas Kinkade line - colored with prismacolor pencils.
  I am entering this is the latest challenge over at Flourishes - the '5 senses' challenge - all the lovely color for the eyes, texture for touch with the twig wreath and all the cardstock leaves were 'textured' with embossing folders. And lastly the imagioned smell of fresh crisp snow in the winter scene.
  Check out this and other challenges - for release week and World cardmaking day.... - here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
  The steampunk one is probably something only I would get a kick out of but now that the idea is in my head I have to do it :).
  Well off to the craft room for a couple hours and then I work tonight....
   Have a great weekend!!!!
                                                                                                            Tera



1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Tera your wreath is wonderful. I like the colored leaves and these letters are awesome aren't they! Beautiful wreath. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge!