Saturday, October 13, 2012

White pointsetta wreath

Hallo,
   A nice relaxing Saturday morning here at the Fujan house :)
  I had a busy day of wreath making yesterday and will finish off the rest today!!
  My craft room inspector checked out the wreaths for me to make sure they were just right - my old meow Fancy has many years experience helping me in the craft room, she is over 21 years old - will be 22 middle of December.
  Todays wreath is another of the red and green variety Christmas wreaths. I raided my scrap bin for red, green and gold cardstock and DP and die cut the leaves with both Spellbinders and Sizzix leaf die cuts. I then took the plain cardstock ones and ran them through various texture folders and hot glued them to the wreath.
  The stamps are all from Flourishes - the letters are colored with copics and the main image colored with prismacolor pencils.
  I have 2 more Christmas ones to finish and then a batch of steampunkish/manly type ones.
  All for this am  - Take Care
       Tera





No comments: