Sunday, October 21, 2012

Asian infusion

Hallo,
  A beautiful Sunday morning here - sunny and cool!!! Took my busy puppy for an hour walk , we have been home over half an hour and she  is still chasing through the house like crazy!!!! My older cat has taken refuge in my lap and the 2 younger ones are in hiding till Missy Tornado calms down a bit and burns off the last of the hyper :)
     A quick couple of pictures for you today - as I still have to fit the craft stuff back into my closet and get my tables put back in the garage  today.....to start my list anyhow :)
   These are some more of the paintings I did with encaustic wax in the class I took. I di the back ground with was on a hot plate (pancake griddle actually) and then used a rubber stamp with oriental writing and dipped it into a puddle of melted copper wax and stamped it onto the background. I did several color versions as I often do with anything, so I combined them here in a frame!!!
    It was a very fun class and is now my latest new addiction - soon as I have a bit more room.....and time ....and a bit extra $$ wouldn't hurt either....I found a pancake griddle at the thrift shop for only 5 dollars so just need to get me some wax and an iron and......:)
   Have a great day!!!
             Tera



No comments: