Thursday, September 1, 2011

Boo-tiful Borders

Hallo,
I know - its sposed to be Beautiful Borders but I was feeling in a very Halloween mood so I did my borders Halloween style - besides this is one of my newer Outlines stamps and it needed to see some ink!!!
I did this card for the current challenge over at Outlines for 'beautiful borders' The stamps are from Outlines of course - this is a partial of the big Halloween collage stamp - colored with copics.
Check out the challenge here - www.outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com

I used a MS punch along the bottom and some MS Halloween paper that is sticky backed - convient.
I love Halloween and I love this collage stamp from Outlines - you will be seeing more of it!!!

All for today - I have a Baby box that I need to finish in the next couple days so I had better get to it!!!
Take Care
Tera











4 comments:

shulsart said...

Wow, what a great card, that border punch is so cute across the bottom. Great coloring on the collage images. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Outlines Monday challenge blog.

Kecia said...

I am in love with your border! Perfect in every way!

Jenny Gropp said...

I've never seen that border punch! How perfect it is on this card with your border ribbon. Nice coloring job on the collage images!! Thanks for playing along with Outlines!

Leslie Miller said...

The more I see these Outlines stamps, the more I love them. As soon as I get a little caught up on my uninked stamps I think I'll be doing a little shopping. Love your bootiful card! So colorful and fun! The Happy Halloween border and the MS punch border are a fabulous finish!