Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Fall

Hallo,
Happy Sunday afternoon - working tonight so will get this up and head off for a nap.
Just a short note to remember all who died on 9-11-01 - There will never be enough words for that day!!!!
My DH and I have a friend that was working at the State Dept. in D.C. that day - thankfully not targeted but close enough...
Faith,Heart, Hope, Courage and Determination have held us together and helped us to continue.




Todays cards are a result of the current challenge over at Outlines which is to use a photo in our creation.

I love magazine photos and have several files of pretty ones I have saved - as well as about 3/4 years worth of Arizona Highways too :)

Since my craft room is very clogged and I couldn't get to any of my photos set aside to scrapebook someday, I dug into my magazine photo stash and used a couple here.

To see the current challenge at Outlines and some DT inpiration head here - www.outlineswithkathy.blogspot.com

I used the fall collage stamp and colored it with copics - cut the stamp apart and used just the parts I wanted.

All for today - Take Care and God Bless

Tera























2 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

Tera.... Great fall pics you used! Love the Indian Corn and the elements form the collage that you hi lighted!

Kecia said...

Love your fall photographs. The images from the split layering collage look great with them!