Friday, September 23, 2011

Mark's Finest Paper challenge

Hallo,
Welcome to friday everyone!!!!
Got a big part of my house cleaning sone yesterday so only a little to do today and then some stamping....
I finishd off this card yesterday for a challenge over at Mark's Finest Paper blog. Check it out here - http://www.marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com/
The challenge was to do a 1 layer card. I only have one stamp set from MFP so far so would really love to win more :)
I used the left over paper from after cutting out a Spellbinders die and sponged distress ink inside - tea dye and walnut stain, and then a bit of gray (memento london fog) around the outside. I stamped the stamps - from MFP and colored them with copics. I just love this kitten - he looks like he is attacking the pumpkin!!!
Lastly I used some tulip - liquid beads in black to create a border for the main image.
All for now - check back later this evening as I will have another post up later for the Stamp TV CSS blog hop (there's a free stamp set being given away!!!! - just sayin.....)
Take Care
Tera


















2 comments:

Brenda said...

Fabulous Halloween card!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Speedy The Cat's Friends Challenge.

Designing with Debbie said...

What a cute card. I love how you colored this. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.