Monday, September 12, 2011

Boy Attitude


Hallo,
Well it looks like the nice cool mornings are wearing off for the time being here in NW Florida - not too hot yet but warmer than we have been for the last week or so (I was sooo enjoying it!!).
A quick card for you before I head off to sleep for the day....This one for this weeks challenge over at Mo's for 'boy attitude'. This little guy sure seems to be showing some attitude :)
Check out the challenge and all the inspiration from the DT here - http://www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/

I don't have anyone in mind for this card just yet so I left a space that I could add a sentiment later.

I colored him with my copics, cut him out with a SPellbinders die and edged the die with a copper mettalic pen. Then I used copper liquid beads to go around the die and the background dies edge.
All for today - Take Care
Tera

3 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Tera! Just love this cute little guy! Great coloring!

Dorcas said...

This is too cute! Thanks for playing with us at Mo’s!

Cathy said...

Tera, wonderful card for the challenge, he does have some attitude. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge this week!!!