Monday, September 5, 2011

Halloween Birthday

Hallo,
Another rainy, stormy day here in NW Florida - we had tornado warnings for about 5 hours straight this am starting at about 5 am.
Being from the midwest and very familiar with tornadoes - it got a little spooky a couple times (the lights would flicker several times and the wind would get crazy - twice my ears even popped, my dog was howlin....)
Needless to say - we have been holed up in the house most of the day....but that's ok cause I was in the craft room :)
Todays card is for the current challenge over at the Impression Obsession blog for Birthday card.
I used 'Candy corn tree' (H2264) and I colored it with copics.
Check out the challenge here - http://www.mitrafriant.typepad.com/

My family has alot of fall birthdays and my sister's is the 29th so this will be for her this year.
The phrase - happy birthday - is a rub on which I found on sale several years ago now and pulled out the packet to start using (I am determined to start using more of my stash!!!!)
I just love the pumpkin face ribbon!!! I found it last year after Halloween for really cheep :)
All for today - time to get ready to head to work for the night....
Take Care
Tera

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Hi Tera! Thank you for letting me know about the hang-up and for playing! What a realy creative Fall birthday card!! I am in love with the DP and pumpkins too! Good luck in our drawing!!!