Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'll love you forever.....

Hallo,
Just a quick post this afternoon - I finished off this baby box with memory book and just couldn't wait to show you :).
This is a cigar box that I recovered and added a matching chipboard memory book for inside - along with some matching onsies for decorating the pages and a card for gifting.
The main image and phrase are from My Favorite Things - www.mftstamps.com - colored with copics.
The onsie is a stamp from Gina K - www.shop.ginakdesigns.com
The papers are from my stash and have been in my stash for probably a couple years - was reorganizing last week and rediscovered them :)...
The orange rhinestones are from Pizzazz Aplenty - www.pizzazzaplenty.blogspot.com
And lastly the orange beads are tiny seed beads by MS via a very sweet friend/secret sister from Stamp TV's last round of Secret Sisters :) (but I have seen them at A.C. Moore and Wal-Mart...)

I am trying real hard to build up a good stash because I have a craft fair in only 3 weeks and could use to have more things to accually sell :) (That durn work thang keeps getting in the way of my crafting time....)
But until the craft fair this will be up on my Etsy site tonight - www.etsy.com/shop/stampqueen

The book is a chipboard book covered with matching and coordinating papers to the box - it is 6 inches by 5 and 3/4 and has 10 pages.




I added a little sack of about 18 onsies out of the same papers to help decorate the pages and a card that says 'Congrdulations'
All for now - off to get this up on the Etsy site and then back to the craft room - one more boy set in the works and then a girl set or 2....
Take Care
Tera
















































No comments: