Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sweet witchy Halloween

Hallo,
A short sleep for me today - first day off, errands to run, the kids have a swim meet... :)
I did this sweet little witch for the current challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers which is for favorite colors. Although I always love purple/teals and tourquoise coming into fall I am really into fall colors right now. Check out the challenge, DT inspiration and the prize here - http://www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com/

She is colored with copics and cut out with a Spellbinders die. I edged the die with copper metallic pen.
Layered onto some MS patterned paper and used some coordinating MS stickers.
The phrase makes me chuckle a bit - it is from DSR Designs - embossed in black on shimmery copper colored paper and framed with part of a Spellbinders fancy tag cut in half.
All for this morning - off for a short walk with my pooch and then a nap......
Take Care
Tera

















3 comments:

Renate said...

I simply LOVE this bright orange you have used here and it is so perfect on this stamp.
great card on the bottom too.

Thank you for playing with us at Sweet Pea Stampers.
Hugs Renate

tiggertastic said...

so bright and stunning

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Stunning card. Can I say she is a gorgeous witch - as witches shouldn't be gorgeous - but she is!!! Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx