Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Flourishes Fall Colors

Hallo,


Well the release challenges have started again over at Flourishes - you really should check them out!!!! They are giving away the entire release as well as individual stamp sets. Pop in here for more info - www.flourishes.org/blog/


I did this card for the Fall Colors challenge and used one of my newer sets from Flourishes - Orchids.


I colored the orchids with my copics onto a gray sparkly paper from Paper Temptress and then used a new texture folder for the frame and sponged the texture with gray ink.


The copics I used are YR04, R46, E08 and R59 for the orchids and YG11, YG63, and YG67for the leaves.


I layered that panel to DP and then to a dark purple base cardstock and added some ribbon trims (also from Flourishes) and the phrase is also from the orchids set.


All for today - Take Care


Tera



















3 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Such beautiful rich color on these orchids! Stunning creation!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is pretty cool, the textured framing around your orchids is great. I love the vibrant color against the muted surroundings. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Fall Fashion Challenge.

Cindy Lawrence said...

Tera, this is GORGEOUS! Your coloring is just spectacular! Thanks so much for playing along with Flourishes!