Friday, September 9, 2011

Flourishes - water

Hallo,
Another cool and beautiful morning here in NW Florida - I even managed to get some yard work done, course its been neglected in the heat long enough that I still have alot to do but its a start.
I made this card for the Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes - this week was for 'water'. I hadn't used any of my watercolors in awhile so when I finally did break them out again I did several panels and this one is the last one I had left - so it was his turn to get made into a card.
I used peerless watercolors on watercolor paper and then cut the panel out with a Spellbinders labels die.


I edged the main panel with gold mettalic pen and added some gold bead flourishes and gold sticker corners.
Check out this challenge (and the new release challenges are starting too) here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
This is first of 2 posts today so if you have time - stop back around 9 tonight...
All for now - Take Care
Tera








4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Tera!! I love the elegant background and your water coloring! The touches of coppers are wonderful too. Thank you for playing along with us at the FTTC!

Theresa said...

Tera this is lovely. It my favortie Psalm. I love the gold edge and the gold flourishes on the corner - perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday.

Silke Ledlow said...

Hey GF...don't you love the cooler temps...I sure do. Your watercolored flowers are so beautiful and I do love this Psalm too :) !!! Have a wonderful evening and thanks for playing the FTTC with us again! Hugs ~S~

Betty Wright said...

Tera, this is beautiful! Wonderful colors and detailing! Love the metallic edge detailing, too! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC water challenge!