Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sweet Birthday

Hallo,
Just a short note before I head off to sleep - the weather is soooo AWESOME this am - nice and cool and the humidity is like zero!!! I went for a walk after work with my silly pup - he was very hyper after being inside all weekend!!!
I did this for this weeks challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers which is for 'Birthday'
Check out the challenge here - www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com
She is colored with prismacolor pencils and cut out with a Spellbinders labels die.
The background was done with an assortment of Happy Birthday stamps from my collection - seems I have a gazillion 'Happy Birthday' , 'Thank-you', 'Thinking of you' - almost every set comes with one or more of those phrases. I used 7 different ones here and those were just the ones I grabbed in about 30 seconds.....
Topped the card off with a foo foo drink sticker from my stash :).
All for now - Take Care
Tera

















5 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

thanks Tera for finding time to enter a beauty at SPS!!!

Sue Jones said...

Gorgeous-Love the little gold edge, it sets off the lovely colouring perfectly.
Thanks for joining SPS this week

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Tera, what a beautiful card you have made here. I love the vibrant colours you have chosen. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

Love crafts forever said...

That is gorgeous card, love it. Thank you so much for playing with us at Sweet Pea Stampers.
Hugs Nataliya

tiggertastic said...

so very pretty
Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft