Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mo's Mr. & Mrs.

Hallo,


Just a short little post this am before I take my pooch for a short walk and head to bed for the day...


I did this card for the current challenge over at Mo's which is for 'Celebration'. Check out the challenge and all the Design Team inspiration here - http://www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/

I colored the lovely couple with prismacolor pencils and cut them out using an out-of-the-box(die) technique, and edged that panel with silver mettalic pen. I layered the main panel to a shimmery pinkish and then a shimmery silver panel, the next layer is a patterned paper of light pink with grey flourishes and is slightly shimmery too, and finally gray base cardstock.




I added some silvery bead flourishes, some pink flat-backed pearls and a bow made from ribbon that says Mr. & Mrs. .



Ok G'night ya'll



Take Care



Tera



























1 comment:

Elaine L. said...

Very elegant! I like the die you've used, and the silver pen is a wonderful accent! Thanks for joining us in Mo's 100th Challenge celebration, and good luck in the draw!