Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bright Skier

Hallo,
I am back posting for today and tomorrow - working tonight tried to get stuff done yesterday but we had a great thunderstorm move through in the am - wonderful to sleep to, I love it anyway - but the lightening knocked out power and we were still out of power when I woke up and wanted to start crafting for the day.....so I didn't get much done yesterday, and today held an unwanted and yukky surprise too but ahhh well - I managed to get s few good hours craft time to help things out a bit :)

I did this card for the current challenge over at Phindys - the challenge was to use colors that are opposite on the color wheel, I chose purple and yellow. What a ski suit that would be eh - sure wouldn't get lost in the snow :P!!!
I colored her with prismacolor pencils and cut her out with a Spellbinders die as well as the snowflakes.
I layered her to some snowflake paper and added a silver edge to the main layer and silver liquid beads to a couple corners.
Check out the challeneg over at Phindys here - www.phindysplacechallenge.blogspot.com
All for today - hmmm should I make super or go back to the craft room? decisions, decisions.......
Take Care
Tera

3 comments:

Anne-Marije said...

Oh what a great card!
Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge...
xxx Anne-Marije

Anne said...

Hi Tera what a terrific, vibrant card, lovely work. Thank you for joining in with this week’s Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll play again this Friday!
Hugs
Anne

Kathy said...

FABULOUS! I think this bright purple and yellow card would make any teen very happy, it is a great creation! Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place this week.