Friday, January 21, 2011

Baby boy Memory box and book

Hallo,
I have another baby box set to show you today - it is very similar to yesterdays only not personalized.
This box set with go up on my ETSY site later today....
I love making these boxes and really need to do more - I have 2 girl ones planned for sometime soon as one of my coworkers wants one (and I often do 2 at once....).
I have all kinds of ideas like this for my now huge stash of cigar boxes....now just need more time :)
All the stamps used are from Gina K Designs - Wee Tee's , Lovely Labels 1, and Tag lines sets.
The first picture is of the gift card.
The second and fourth pictures are of the inside of the box with the book, card and a small packet of little onsies stamped with different phrases to use when decorating the book - for example if you have a great spit- up picture there is a onsie that says 'Spit Happens' and if you have a great photo of the little man with his Dad there is a onsie that says 'My Dad Rocks'.
It just tickles me - I have one planned for my DD because I have a great picture of her Dad wearing his military chem gear (aka gas mask) while holding her and one of the stamps in the Wee Tees set has a little skunk and says - of course - 'Little Stinker'

Anyway the third picture is of the top outside of the box....
I got my Nieces box in the mail this am, went up to the HS for annual parent/teacher conferance, got groceries and even had a bit of time in the craft room this am - I really should try to take my poor pooch for a walk before I get my pre-night shift nap....we'll see if I can dig up some motivation.... it is cold, damp and windy out today....
Take Care and have a great weekend - not sure if I will post tomorrow or not.....kinda depends on weather I go for a walk or go finish the project I am working on in my craft room.....
Tera



































3 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Fabulous project! Wonderful card and the box & mini album are beautiful!

Dawn B. said...

You have been really busy.. What great gifts.. You did a wonderful job on this..

Leslie Miller said...

This is super cute! What a nice little treasure box of crafty items! Love the box, too. Saw your post about all the cigar boxes... Wow! What a deal! You're going to have some fun with those!