Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cigar Boxes


Hallo,
Just stopping in for a quick moment this Sunday am to show you what I found this week....I was playing around on Craigs list and found someone who was selling a boatload of cigar boxes, said she wanted between 1 and 5 $ apiece for them......so I emailed her and asked if they were in good shape, how many and if they were wood or cardboard and ultimately if she would make a deal for the whole lot.....
I find cigar boxes now and then at thrift shops and garage sales but often they are priced too high - I rarely pay more that 1 or 2 dollars for even the nicest wooden ones because I am cheep.....
So I ended up driving about 20 minutes and buying this treasure trove of cigar boxes.....for less than $1.50 each mind you...91 in all, only 3 were not wooden and in very good shape.....I was tickled pink as the saying goes....

I do have to say though that I think if I squeeze one more item into a nook or cranny in my craft room that it will definitely EXPLODE!!!!
All for today - will have some craft stuff pre-posted or ready to write up when I get home from work the next few mornings.....
Take Care
Tera

No comments: