Thursday, January 13, 2011

Red Clementis


Hallo,
Just a quick post for you today - much I still want to do in the craft room and dinner to get ready too......
Another card for the Timeless Tuesday blog hop going on over at Flourishes - check it out here - www.flourishes.org/2011/01/flourishes-timeless-tuesday-100th-blog-hop/
The challenge for Timeless Tuesday this time was to use our favorites - well all my Flourishes stamps are my favorite but as this is one of my newest sets it one of my newest favorites... :)
I did a couple cuttlebug layers with coredinations paper and lightly sanded off to get the color underneath. Then I stamped the clementis with red ink and cut it out with 3 Spellbinders dies from the same label set - discarded the middle layer so some of the red would show through. Then I cut out a couple more clementis to layer on top. Spellbinders, my cuttlebug, and white flatbacked pearls that I color with my copics are more of my favorites!!!!
I am backposting this post and yesterdays as I didn't get to them with all my errands and such - not sure that will work for the hop but thought I would show you anyway.....
Take Care
Tera








19 comments:

Alaine said...

This is pretty. I really like the red on white.

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

what a beautiful card. great job!

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous Tera! Love the tone on tone effect!

Birgit said...

What a beautiful card. I love the flowers and the color combo.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love all the texture and the monochromatic look!! Beautiful!
smiles,Deena

Ravengirl said...

Wow, another pretty card! You have been very productive!

Emily Keaton said...

So beautiful! Love the monochromatic scheme.

Silke Ledlow said...

Another BEAUTY Tera! The framing looks awesome...hugs ~S~

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Tera. Love the red and white and the pretty flowers. :o)

Lee said...

The red and white is just so pretty!

Brook said...

Love this contrasting use of this stamp as well. Very nice!

E. Marie said...

What a awesome monochromatic card. Love those flowers and the extra bling.

Janet said...

Ooooo--that frame is a great idea to showcase the image. Thanks for the inspiration.

Donna said...

Great monochromatic card! Love the frame with the flowers.

Cammie said...

This is so beautiful!

ellepaulette said...

Very lovely!! :)

Linda Carson said...

Quite pretty! Love the colors!

Unknown said...

Beautiful red & white card! Thank you for playing the FTTC 100 with us!

FibreJunky said...

Neat technique with the spellbinders! The clematis are beautiful!