Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bedtime Story

Hallo,
Sorry for the blurry pics - didn't realize how blurry tiil I had them loaded today and now I have lost daylight......the first 2 aren't too bad....
Played with the gals at my stamp group a bit today and ran some errands....
The stamp I used today is one of my newest ones from My Favorite Things - isn't she a cutie!!!!
I used the paper pack that I got with this months MFT VIP package.....and then some matching pink cardstock for the backround.
The backround was plain pink that I ran through a dot texture folder that I slightly sanded and and distressed the edges a bit.....
The main image has the bed covers, pillow, and lamp shade all paper pieced and the rest colored with copics.



I followed a sketch from this weeks sketch challenge over at the MFT forum at SCS.
All for today
Tera










No comments: