Monday, January 24, 2011

Cheer Memories

Hallo,
Just a short post for you - back posting as I didn't get to it before working the last couple days...
I did this box with memory book for a neighbor girl - I meant to have it done earlier in the school year ....at least I got it to her before she graduated....
I used a cigar box and covered it with DP - school colors are green and white for the most part - varsity cheerleaders uniforms are black with green trim....
I found an easy way to glitter up the letters - I had some spray adhesive and layed out the letters on my nonstick craft sheet and just sprayed them and then picked them up with tweezers and turned them over into a pile of glitter that I had in a bead tray.....worked pretty good....
The stamps are from Gina K - colored with copics.
The memory book is chipboard covered with some of the same papers as the box and more glitter letters - I also made up a few cheer uniforms, megaphones and jackets cut out individually to add to the pages....
The inside of the box is lined with a geeen sparkle fabric and I used some of the same fabric cut in strips for some of the ribbons...


All for today.....
Take Care
Tera








No comments: