Thursday, January 6, 2011

More Christmas cards....

Hallo,
Well its 5 pm and I haven't made it to the craft room yet....
Last night at work turned out not so bad, busy but in a good way....I decided to get groceries after work this am because the commisary on base is waaayyyy less crowded first thing and much quicker to get and be done....
I finally layed down for a bit of sleep about 10 am and got up at 2 - the phone rang 3 times in that short 4 hours and my old cat woke me up briefly at the 2 hour mark......(I did turn the phone ringer off in my bedroom but when its real quiet I can still hear the answering machine pick up out in the kitchen....).

Ah well - DD who I was sposed to pick up after a meeting after school came home instead of going to the meeting, so I went out and ran a couple errands and got laundry started, then took the dog for a walk - Beautiful weather today, sunny, cool but not cold - so now I am nice and awake...and need to get some super going shortly, but I fully plan for some copic couch therapy tonight before sleepy time.... :)
Todays cards are from a challeneg awhile back on Stamp TV - green, purple and white.
As I was still finishing Christmas cards at the time all 3 are Christmas cards. All the stamps are from Gina K - done with purple embossing powder, except the snowflakes on the 3rd card I used white....
Can you tell that I really love these 2 sets? The designs themselves and the fact that they coordinate with matching Spellbinders dies make them so easy to use!!!
All for tonight - I really hope to get some craft table time tomorrow - I do have a couple errands to run, and I have to work tomorrow night .......I have several projects in the works so am antsy to get them done!!!
Take Care
Tera







No comments: