Friday, January 14, 2011

Flower Still Life


Hallo,
It has been another busy week for me - but then again they all seem to be busy!!!!
I did this card for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #100 Blog Hop.
We were to use our "favorites".
Well it seems every new set I get is my favorite!!!! This set is one of my newest ones from Flourishes - from their last release and I know it will be a favorite for a long time!!!
Other favorites I used were my copics markers and a Spellbinders die to cit the panel behind my 'still life' :)
The phrase is from another Flourishes set.
All for now - I have some blogging to catch up on today!!!

Have a great weekend - I have a post lined up for tomorrow AND Sunday this week so stop in....
Take Care
Tera





20 comments:

Alaine said...

This is really nice. The coloring is very pretty.

ChristineCreations said...

Really pretty to see the cups set together like this!

Allison Cope said...

Very pretty card Tera!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!
smiles,Deena

Ravengirl said...

Your card is beautiful! Fun papers too!

Emily Keaton said...

Nicely done. :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Wowzer...a third card...your rock sister!!! Love this one too!!! Thank you for celebrating our special day with all of your beautiful entries...hugs ~S~

Tammy Hershberger said...

Bless your heart, this is adorable! I love the way you combined the mugs and other images from that set! Great card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very very PRETTY!

Brook said...

Very pretty. Great DP!

E. Marie said...

What a pretty card - great colors.

Janet said...

Nice work--I can definitely see your shading on the vases.

Donna said...

Cute card! Love your colors.

Cammie said...

This is such a delightful card!

ellepaulette said...

Lovely!!

Linda Carson said...

You ARE the Stamping Queen entering 3 beauties in one challenge! I salute your creativity!

Barbara said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing the FTTC100 challenge!

Unknown said...

All of your three cards are super fantastic!! Thank you again for playing the FTTC 100 with us.

Betty Wright said...

This is fantastic, Tera! Great colors and terrific design! Lovely card! Thanks so much for celebration Flourishes FTTC100 with us!

FibreJunky said...

Very pretty colouring.