Saturday, January 8, 2011

Teacup Fairy


Hallo again - :)

I got 2 cards done today in the craft room (backposted the first :).

This image is from 'Sweet Pea Stamps' and is colored with prismacolor pencils. I chose my image and then chose the paper before I colored which I have been doing more of lately. I love just coloring but then I rifle through piles of DP to find one that matches the way I want and just generally make a bigger mess in my craft room - so am finding that if I chose my paper before I color and color to match then my already cluttered craft room is a bit more manageable - and it saves me time too. And after all - I seem to have a ton of DP stashed to chose from....


After coloring her I cut her out and layered her to the DP with the frame, the phrase is also from Sweet Pea - and then I layered to another DP from the same paper pack. I added some pink rhinestones for the bubbles in the air and added extra 'bubbles'.

This card is a 5X7.

I did stamp her on the DP too BTW and layered the colored/cut out one on top with foam tape....

All for tonight - I am going to sleep soooo good tonight :)

Have a good weekend.
I am entering her in this round of challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers - for 'anything goes' - www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com - check it out for alot of great inspiration!!!

Tera









3 comments:

Teri said...

Lovely card hun!
Thank you for playing in the challenge at Sweet Pea Stampers this time, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

Carolyn said...

I like this card a lot !
It has a 'cosy cottage' feel and I love the bubbles ^_^

Powerful Search Engine said...

Beautiful card tera I love the victoriana feel you have created and it looks so real that china cup xxx Thanks for joining us at SPS hugs Pascale