Thursday, January 20, 2011

Zach's box

Hallo,
I had some fun in the craft room today between errands and finally managed to get the baby memory box and book done for my DH's Niece and her DH for their new baby.....only about 2 weeks late.....
I love making these - I start with a wood cigar box and a chipboard book from Tim Holtz and cover them with matching/coordinating papers. Then I pull out this adorable stamp set from Gina K called Wee Tee's and I use it to decorate the front of the book and the top of the box. Then I stamp up a bunch of extra onsies with phrases so they can be used to decorate the book and match up with photos of Mom and Dad and such....
The first pic is of the matching card...the second one is the inside of the box with the book - I used glimmer mist on the chipboard letters to personalize it for baby Zach.
The last photo is the top, outside of the box.
I also used 2 other stamp sets from Gina K called Lovely Labels 1 and Tag Lines, a couple Spellbinders dies too and some great ribbons from my stash....


That's all for me today - going to get this wrapped up so I can send it tomorrow.
Take Care
Tera






No comments: