Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Antique Doves

Hallo,
I have a card using a stamp from Flourishes for you today - they have a monthly Christmas card challenge in their forum over at SCS for Christmas cards - what a great way for my to get cards done ahead of the Christmas rush!!! (and possibley win more stamps from Flourishes!!) This months theme is to recycle/reuse something from Christmas 2010 - well my first card for the challenge was stamped on the pattern on the inside of a bill envalope :)....todays card is stamped on some mettalic silver cardstock that was part of the packageing material from one of my kids electronic type gifts for Christmas - it was a nice big sheet too so I have at least one other card planned with it too :).
I had trouble deciding what color to emboss the doves with but then spied the copper and brown scrap in my pile and went with that - the antique photo distress embossing powder matched perfectly!!!
I edged the DP with silver mettalic pen and added some silverish sparkley rhinestones and all done....
All for today - last night to work and need to get to my craft room tomorrow to finish up a baby gift!!!!
Take Care
Tera








3 comments:

Karen W said...

This is absolutely fabulous, what a fantastic idea. Just beautiful!!

Cynthia said...

This is lovely! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Unfortunately, we have only one stamping store in Anchorage. Stamp Attic is on the Old Seward near Dimond. If you get a chance to go out to the Valley, there is a great store in Palmer called "Stamping Cache".

Stacy Morgan said...

Wow... now these are so cool. I like the embossing and you used my favorite doves. Beautiful job.